This is an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options or require work experience as a pre-requisite for an MBA programme with a leading international university.
- The front line internship program offers on-the-job experience and classroom training that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.
- On a quarterly basis, the applicant will be exposed to a minimum of 8 hours classroom training which is in addition to the on-the-job experience.
The programme is for you if you:
- Have a Minimum of 2nd class lower degree from an accredited university
- Are below the age of 24 as at the date of application
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria
- Are willing to learn
- Uncertain about your future
DEADLINE: March 1 2017
To apply and for more information visit here