In a world where truth has become somewhat outdated and men have chosen lies in its place, will you still stand for the truth? In a world where immorality and everything related to it has become a norm, will you still stand for purity? In a world where there are lions everywhere waiting for whom to tear down and devour as soon as they stake their claims with Christ, will you still stand as a Christian and choose to endure the furnace or instead bow at the injury caused by the first stone thrown at you? In a world where men would give you the dainties of this life at the cost of your integrity, will you still hold on to your integrity or trade it for the bread and water of this world?
When you find yourself in situations that you do not have any logical explanation to and the door of heaven seems to be shut, will you still be able to wait patiently on God or would you give up the fight and turn to the world for its assistance? When the weight of everything you do not know is so heavy sleep eludes you, will you still hold on to the truth that God is good even in your circumstances? When the oceans roar and the tides seem to pull you under will you still hold on to Christ the only anchor that keeps the soul steadfast and sure while the billows roll? Will you?
Beloved, you have come too far to give up! I know there are days when the only thing you want to do is cry, when even in the place of prayers the words stick to your tongue and tears speak in your stead, I know the race is getting tougher by the day, I know the persecution seems to be unbearable but dear soldier hold on, Jesus is praying for you Hebrews 7:25 ‘Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them,’. Fellow soldiers are praying for you, why should you give up beloved? God never promised that the road would be easy, but He promised to walk it with you through it all…
Isiaha43:1 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee
3. For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee
4. Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
5 .Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
6. I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
7. Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
Keep fighting in the strength of your Saviour and Redeemer beloved! It will end in praise…God bless you.